Are you an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager or a Senior Recruiter looking for the next move?
Our client wants you to start up their branch in Cheshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly, successful independent recruitment business well established in the region.
You will be expected to evidence your recruitment background, as although Education experience would be desirable, our client will consider recruitment professionals with good backgrounds in other sectors.
You will demonstrate:
- Proven ability to develop new business opportunities from the lead identification, through to final commitment of use from prospect
- Clear strategy for identifying new leads, and strong market knowledge to ensure we are always in prime position for new opportunities
- Maximising opportunity within current client base, and maximising returns.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and numeric accuracy
- Ability to present bespoke service offering to prospective clients
- Understanding of tender process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ensuring that the successful candidate has an exceptional ability to build long standing client relationships
- Ability to identify service improvements, and implement remedial actions from start to finish
- Awareness of current legislation, to include AWR, and Auto Enrolment Pension.
- Demonstrating service excellence through a ‘hands on’ approach
- Innovative, and problem-solving approach
- Strong skills in dealing with situations where conflict may arise
- Ability to read and interpret standard P&L data, including weekly reports.
- Analytic skills that will bring the figures alive, and demonstrate where both the branch is against expectations along with individuals
- Strong and accurate forecasting skills
- Personal development plans for all staff
- Set, monitor and manage targets and objectives
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Inspire team to maximise performance
- Ability to time manage effectively and prioritise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Promote the core values of The Company
- Ability to implement best practice for all disciplines in branch
- Maintain a positive, proactive, and tenacious outlook
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Proven Success in sales
- Recruitment experience, ideally in a senior role
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Relationship builder
- Outgoing team player
Salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Team targets and commission
- Hours of work: 7.30-5pm Mon-Fri, Flexible hours during non-term time
- Employee benefits package including Healthcare after a qualifying period
- 25 days annual leave
To discuss in confidence, contact Louise: 07852 513 695
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.