Are you a solid recruiter with a proven background? Preferably in Engineering or Technical but not essential? This is an opportunity to join a successful, well respected , established recruitment business; leading global provider of HR and Recruitment solutions to the Natural Resource and Engineering Sectors. They want you to work at a fast pace, showing drive, determination and 'hunger' for success.
As the Contract Recruitment Consultant you will develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with customers.
Maximise opportunity within the given market, developing market presence, increasing sales and gross margin opportunities through the placement and maintenance of professionally sourced and recruited candidates.
• ‘Qualify’ each role thoroughly with the Client to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the position and relevant criteria for selection of candidates.
• Source, recruit and maintain a pool of skilled, assessed, referenced and motivated contractors to meet the recruitment needs of existing and prospective new clients
• Ensure candidates receive the highest level of support from recruitment through to submission and eventual placement.
• Develop and maintain a profitable client base through a proactive, programmed approach designed to maximise opportunities with both current and prospective clients alike.
• Identify suitable candidates and proactively market them to existing or prospective clients.
• Identify sales opportunities through your network and team and pursue accordingly
• Referencing candidates as a quality control procedure and a sales opportunity
• Ensure client vacancies are filled in a timely and reliable manner through submission of carefully selected and appropriate candidates;
• Responsible for on-going support to both client and candidate throughout the life of the assignment.
• Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximise business opportunity.
• Complete or arrange for appropriate Management Information to be prepared as required for Client SLA’s
As part of your daily duties, you will also undertake and manage the following:
• Candidate Search and Selection
• Sales and Business Development
• Systems and Process
• Requisition Management
• Profitability & Margin management
• Competitive salary
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Opportunity for flexible working hours
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 22 Days holiday, increasing 1 day for every year up to 5 (27 days) + 8 statutory.
• Salary Sacrifice for additional holiday
• Childcare vouchers
• Fair Care Benefits Scheme, includes discounts on major retailers, cycle to work scheme, medical insurance..
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong Communication/Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to organise and prioritise
• Good Sales Skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
• Take ownership, contribute and influence departments targets
• Basic IT knowledge
• Experience of Various Recruitment websites ( e.g. Monster / Reed / Jobsite) is desirable
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.