Our client is becoming one of the fastest growing Healthcare recruitment businesses in the UK.
Are you ready to be part of this success? They want you to join their team. A Healthcare Recruiter experienced in placing Nursing and Healthcare candidates; perms and temps
- be a Healthcare Recruiter with a proven sales/recruitment background
- be able to work effectively in a team, and demonstrate 360 'end to end' recruiter skills which prove individual ability
- evidence consistent and sound billing achievements
- show ability to develop business, service existing business while building meaningful relationships with clients and candidates
- work to the highest standards particularly in compliance
- Salary £22000 - £23000 DOE Commission structure highly lucrative
- 25 days holiday
- being part of a team in an inclusive environment
- valued for good work and supported to develop
For more details contact Louise: 07852 513 695
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.