Are you an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant looking to join an established recruitment business; one which considers itself to be a market leader in the Northeast with a UK/International outreach?
This is the progressive, growing business for you; an excellent opportunity for IT/Technical recruiters at all levels.
- be a client relationship builder with a proven recruitment background, providing effective hiring solutions
- have IT/Technical sector knowledge and expertise; particularly of the North East market (Perms or Contract)
- develop sound relationships with candidates; taking responsibility for the 360 'end to end' recruitment process from arranging interviews etc.
- be driven, ambitious and committed to working to the highest standards
- competitive salary package £18,000 - £30000 DOE + OTE
- inclusive working environment
- career progression
- being part of a successful team
For more details and to discuss this opportunity contact Marian
07971 225 323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed; we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period.
What could be simpler?
Mackenzie Brown likes to believe we are a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with select locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.