Technical Recruiters would you like to travel throughout Europe ?
Our client, a global recruitment consultancy, is ready to expand their team and is looking for an experienced Technical Recruitment Consultant (STEM Disciplines) to join their busy team based near Newcastle. They are keen to bring on board a person who is motivated and wants to further their career.
- You will inherit a very warm desk and existing vacancies.
- Travel throughout the UK and Europe to meet your clients
- Search for candidates using social media and job boards / cv search engines / existing contacts.
- Develop additional business with similar industry clients.
- Establishing ownership and developing projects.
- Managing vacancy advert response.
- Mailshots to clients and candidates. Establish and build a recruitment team reporting into self.
- Proactively manage the sales pipeline to ensure leads are converted into sales
- Meet achievable realistic sales targets.
- Maintain good relationships and clear communication with new/existing clients and candidates
As your career grows, the opportunity will be there for you to develop your own team within the STEM disciplines.
To be successful in your application you will:
- Have a minimum of 24 months experience within Engineering or Engineering Recruitment.
- Computer literate with skills in all Microsoft packages.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a current driving licence and own car.
- Experience of using Microsoft CRM would be advantageous
- Previous work experience in manufacturing/engineering environment and/or HR function
Salary £28k DOE
- Generous commission structure
- Childcare Vouchers
- 24 days holiday + Stats
- Hours 9 x 5
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.